Selecting Descriptive English Research Paper Topics
Descriptive research papers can be very direct and broad. You need to explain the topic in detail and give relevant examples. Students find it very hard to write descriptive essays often because they lack enough skill. The teachers at your university might tell you a certain instructions to follow. You need to make sure that you follow the style and format accurately. If you do not follow the guidelines given by your teacher, the chances are that your paper will be rejected. The most important thing for writing a descriptive research paper in English is choosing the right topic. If the topic of your research paper is unique and interesting, it will be easy to carry out research based on it
DESCRIPTIVE RESEARCH PAPER TOPICS
- Discuss the life and events of a famous author that inspires you
- What do you feel about sunset and sunrise?
- Describe an event that gives the feelings of terror
- Who is your favorite fictional character in English literature? Discuss how and why this character is important
- What is your definition of an ideal house?
- Discuss the factors that lead to domestic violence
- Explain and sketch out a famous sports match, briefly discuss the players involved and their participation
- Extravagation is a curse of modern life, discuss to which limit this statement holds true. Include real life examples to illustrate your point
- Discuss the role of government in shaping teenage ethics and values in a culture
- Can teenage accidents have a lifelong affect on an individual’s life? Explain with examples that are real and meaningful
- Show how American Pop culture has evolved since its initiation. Discuss the role of important pop figures of the recent times
- Explain the importance of learning grammar rules in becoming a good writer, Are these innate or can they be learned through practice
You can use these a few topics for writing a descriptive research paper in English. However, it is important to remember that these topics are just for an example and you need to keep your teacher’s preferences in mind. If they have asked you to avoid a certain topics or stay limited to a certain category, make sure you follow it closely. Once you choose your topic, you can always revise and edit it for better formation. Make sure the topic of your paper is interesting and unique and most importantly relevant